29 November 2013

Winter wonderland

 
 
 
Soon it is december and time for small arrangements to make the
dark and cold days warmer and cosier..
 
 
I decided for a trip in the old wooden sleigh, and added a moleskin fur as a blanket,
and a pillow to keep you warm and comfortable..
 
 
I the woods I found a large christmas tree and filled a big basket with lovely pine cones.
 
On the way back it was dark already,
but I had brought the old, rusty lantern along to show me the way
in Winter Wonderland..
 
 
Wish you a lovely weekend!

16 comments:

  1. Wauw how beautiful it's like a Christmas card!
    groetjes van Marijke
    www.thuis-in-het-klein.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marijke, I like the christmas card idea ;-)

      Delete
  2. Ho, j'aime beaucoup cette scène , elle est trés poétique . J'aime la lanterne et la lumière qu elle donne à la scène .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magnifique. La lanterne est très belle en particulier 😀

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your scene is really romantic and so warn in spite of the snow. Wonderful. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely scene. The light makes it really special.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a delightful winter scene- just love the little squirrel pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Una escena llena de encanto navideño!!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your sweet comments. I am getting in the christmas spirit ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Очень красиво! Fantastic sledge )

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a gorgeous Christmas scene! I love the rustic elements. It is perfect!
    hugs♥,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caroline, I just went to your blog the other day. Love the new house!

      Delete
  11. I LOVE your Winter Wonderland setting!!! Snow has not really arrived here yet.... tiny bits that blow away again.... but I am sure it is coming! This sets the Mood for Christmas!!! Very Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete